Monday 29 March 2010

Bus, not sure, taxi???

At the moment all is organised except getting from Cahors at the end of the walk back to Rodez for the flight.

Now, I've been told that there's one bus at 3.00 so if we get that, the flight is long gone especially as it takes over 2 hours!! Teresa has been given so other information, although as I write, I'm not sure what. Fingers crossed.

I've been told that we need to go the night before but of course we can't and I suppose had we known this, we could have booked an extra day but too late now as RyanAir will charge us a fortune to change names and flight times - learning for the next time.

There's always a taxi, isn't there? Have the feeling that this one might prove even more expensive than the £120 we paid the last time but perhaps we can book in advance and at least it's between 3. Ever hopeful.

Will call Ann at World Walks and see if she can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment