Tuesday 23 March 2010

Frustration.

World Walks -  http://www.worldwalks.com/france.aspx have confirmed dates etc and deposit is paid but both Teresa and I are finding organising the travel a nightmare and it's amazing how quickly you forget as Teresa has just reminded me that this is exactly what happened last time.

The trip on Eurostar to Paris is fine but getting South to our destination takes both a long time and is very expensive and at the moment the timetables we want aren't up. The other option is flying to Rodez which is what we did last time and it's looking likely again, just need to see if we can get a train from Cahors to Rodez!!

Teresa and I have both spent hours online so now it's time for the human touch and I'm off To Rail Europe in town tomorrow to see if I can sort this - fingers crossed, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment