Wednesday 8 October 2008

Returned from France and Les Chemin de Saint Jacques de Compostelle.

I've spent the day in the office catching up on my emails and feeling very strange not to be walking. Life is so different when you're out on the road as I have been for the past few days.


For those of you who may have missed it, I've been walking the first four days of the St James' Way or the Camino de Compostella to give it a few of it's names. You can find out more about it .....




Myself and a friend and fellow walker have just done the first four days starting the Le Puy en Velay in Central France and it was fantastic. We met lots of lovely people, stayed in fantastic places, had perfect weather, the scenery was stunning and we are now planning the next section. Over the next few years we plan to walk it all.


Here are Teresa and I starting on the morning of October 2nd.


Over the next few days, I shall post more on the blog as well as accounts of the trip.


You can also catch up with my friend Mark who is near to reaching Santiago de Compostella.

No comments:

Post a Comment